Recent content by bigblueindy

  1. B

    I hope Oregon beats UNC

    Not a chance. Brooks and Dorsey will have 2 fouls in first 10 minutes and it will be over. NCAA is all in after Carolina lost last year to let them win it this year. Bigblue
  2. B

    Mulder

    Got make a 3. Especially wide open ones. Missing lay up unforgivable. Bigblue
  3. B

    Berry pushes off everytime...

    Yes he does!! Bigblue
  4. B

    Refs giving it to UNcheat

    Refs definitely helped UNC down the stretch. We will get them in the Elite 8. Gotta get by UCLA/Cincy winner first. Bigblue
  5. B

    Survive and advance...

    Blood and Guts!! All I can say about this game. Great win. Go Cats!!! Bigblue
  6. B

    30-5

    If Monk scores single digits Sunday we are out of the tourney. Book it. Bigblue
  7. B

    I've never seen so much crying...

    I am more worried about UCLA than UNC. If we beat UCLA book it. Bigblue
  8. B

    Fox!!!!!!

    The man!! Bigblue
  9. B

    Win out

    I think we have to win the SEC Tourney to get a 2 seed. Anything less and we are getting a 3 seed. Bigblue
  10. B

    I have resisted all year, but I think it's time to

    I still think we peaked against UNC back in December. Still love my Cats!! Bigblue
  11. B

    Cal's lost them

    I don't know about that. I just think we peaked against UNC back in December. We have went steadily down hill since. Sad to say. Bigblue
  12. B

    Next years shooting...

    Need a grad transfer shooting guard. Just a thought. Bigblue
  13. B

    National Championship

    We are not going to make it out of the first weekend playing this way for the second straight year. Bigblue
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: "It will be soon" — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas adds commitment from blue-chip running back Micah Rhodes