Anyone else still waiting on stuff that was due early last week? I understand the disruption of the storm. But I've had a package sitting in Jackson since Saturday the 13th that just missed that Saturday truck, yet still hasn't made it to me. Would have seemed like good practice to run Sunday and Monday with the obvious coming weather, but I still understand that part. Two more that managed to make it to Jackson on Wed and Fri but still haven't made the truck.
What I don't understand is those items failing to make the truck for 3 business days after the storm has cleared. I'm venting because one of them is a $7 part to finish a $500 job that's holding me hostage while waiting on it. Anyone else experienced similar? It's as if once the delivery guarantees get voided by the storm, those items go to and stay at the back of the line. Just frustrating.
I've been ready to go postal on USPS since the excuse of COVID allowed them to start taking 3 weeks for priority mail while the rest of us are having to scrap just to get by. But this is a new one on me with UPS. Have MyChoice for Business, and all it tells me is delivery information is unavailable, check back tomorrow. For the past 3 days. FedEx delivered my one that was stuck in Memphis as expected/storm allowed yesterday afternoon.
What I don't understand is those items failing to make the truck for 3 business days after the storm has cleared. I'm venting because one of them is a $7 part to finish a $500 job that's holding me hostage while waiting on it. Anyone else experienced similar? It's as if once the delivery guarantees get voided by the storm, those items go to and stay at the back of the line. Just frustrating.
I've been ready to go postal on USPS since the excuse of COVID allowed them to start taking 3 weeks for priority mail while the rest of us are having to scrap just to get by. But this is a new one on me with UPS. Have MyChoice for Business, and all it tells me is delivery information is unavailable, check back tomorrow. For the past 3 days. FedEx delivered my one that was stuck in Memphis as expected/storm allowed yesterday afternoon.