Sorry should have posted this yesterday. We go back through the zona game and talk about what went wrong, where we can improve in the short term and long term. Give our MSU preview and predictions.
Thanks!Great video guys, Let’s Go Duke
Thanks Shey, appreciate it. Follow our YouTube for other shows as well.I really enjoyed . That’s says alot from me because this is my first pod cast I’ve listened too. Don’t laugh, lol but I’m serious and I thought it was very insightful and informative along with great conversation.
Thanks Chris, hope you enjoyed the podcast.Nice ! I've never seen you before Timo. Always nice to put a face to the name.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6