Zola Movie

SSS!!!

All-American
Apr 5, 2011
17,655
9,912
77
Have you all seen this coming out soon? Trailer just dropped. It’s based on this completely WILD Twitter thread from 2015. I somehow completely missed this when it happened back then, but if you haven’t read it you definitely should. Absolutely insane!
Zola IMDB
Full Twitter thread
 

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,035
8,397
113
I'll be honest, I've only made it through about half of the twitter thread and literally have no idea what this girl is saying 50% of the time.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: SSS!!!
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4