ZIPS VS HUSKER 1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Spinner4

Senior
Jun 5, 2022
671
937
93
Stupid line giving DR time to deliver that TD. Whoops, wrong take?
You just don’t get it do you Scott?

When they do well. We praise

when they don’t we don’t pretend.

Guys like you ignore problems and only pump sunshine. And when the sunshine comes you act all high and mighty like “see I was right, give me a medal” and when they don’t, you go silent or lie.

dude it’s sports. Get over yourself
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Walleye 1

Laner2

Senior
Dec 27, 2007
18,968
902
113
You just don’t get it do you Scott?

When they do well. We praise

when they don’t we don’t pretend.

Guys like you ignore problems and only pump sunshine. And when the sunshine comes you act all high and mighty like “see I was right, give me a medal” and when they don’t, you go silent or lie.

dude it’s sports. Get over yourself
I agree with everything you posted except after the word "You".

"dude it’s sports. Get over yourself" Can't do that. I'm just that much nicer than you.

I really like the way our Oline is getting after it. (I feel awful doing this to you but you kinda asked for it.)
 

Laner2

Senior
Dec 27, 2007
18,968
902
113
Kong's spot on when he says (my words) "Curb your enthusiasm, it's Akron". They truly are not a good team and NU is doing exactly what it should be doing. I guess I would say that I'm happy as a stuffed blood tick that NU is doing exactly what it should be doing against Akron, because for a long time NU found a way to piss down it's leg against inferior opponents. So yeah, I'm happy.
 

RedMyMind2.0

Senior
Apr 9, 2020
1,095
965
113
Kong's spot on when he says (my words) "Curb your enthusiasm, it's Akron". They truly are not a good team and NU is doing exactly what it should be doing. I guess I would say that I'm happy as a stuffed blood tick that NU is doing exactly what it should be doing against Akron, because for a long time NU found a way to piss down it's leg against inferior opponents. So yeah, I'm happy.
we didn't Georgia Southern ourselves
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC