Zion Williamson

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
I like you as a poster, but the converse could be true. Just because you say it won't happen, that means it's certain.

Frankly, I don't think basketball will get hit hard and I think it is BS, but that statement works both ways.
Well Roy said it best. "We know every move those kids make. We know what classes they're enrolled in, their friends, when they take a piss......" or was it the statement he made "how are we supposed to keep up with all those kids schedules and where they are every single minute."
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad and dbav
Apr 21, 2016
832
307
38
I like you as a poster, but the converse could be true. Just because you say it won't happen, that means it's certain.

Frankly, I don't think basketball will get hit hard and I think it is BS, but that statement works both ways.

You make a fair point.
Oh everyone understands....unc is a cash cow so they let it slip under the rug

And not trying to start an argument but I bet my buddy knows more than alot including you on the ins and outs as far as the unc basketball program is concurned

You may be right. And it's our own damn fault this whole situation I'll add. I'm just saying the outcome is still unclear. If rather have done something self imposed than go jump through all these legal hoops.
 

lkc1021

All-Conference
Apr 12, 2007
6,985
1,650
0
Well Roy said it best. "We know every move those kids make. We know what classes they're enrolled in, their friends, when they take a piss......" or was it the statement he made "how are we supposed to keep up with all those kids schedules and where they are every single minute."
Kentucky
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects