Looked at the premium board and saw no thread at all about it. Only thing I saw is a thread about why he hadn’t signed yet.
There was also another thread on RR a couple days ago about a rumor that Zion and RJ supposedly had some kind of issue with each other recently
About as sad as one of their assanine rumors making its way over here!If you want to see something really sad go check Rupp Rafters. I swear they have more discussion topics about duke than Kentucky over there. We must be all they think about all day
Trust me, I’ve seen RR. There’s at least 6 Duke related threads over there right now.If you want to see something really sad go check Rupp Rafters. I swear they have more discussion topics about duke than Kentucky over there. We must be all they think about all day
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
Devils Illustrated Football
Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech