Zion- SLAM COVER

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
I saw a post about this on Facebook. Kyrie Irving, Jayson Tatum and Marvin Bagley were on the cover of Slam Magazine too. I think there might’ve been some other former Duke players that were on the cover of Slam Magazine too big I can’t remember which other players it was.
 

timo0402

Heisman
Feb 24, 2009
13,868
13,709
57
I saw a post about this on Facebook. Kyrie Irving, Jayson Tatum and Marvin Bagley were on the cover of Slam Magazine too. I think there might’ve been some other former Duke players that were on the cover of Slam Magazine too big I can’t remember which other players it was.
Jabari was a couple years ago as well in duke gear.
 

AlanInNJ

All-Conference
Feb 25, 2014
1,665
2,462
0
Great video. This kid seems to have it all. This is all incredible for him and his family, and I was so glad to have had him for an amazing year at Duke.

Best quote in that video; "I ain't trying to be the next nobody. I'm trying to the first Zion and the last Zion!"

Go get it done Z!!
 

timo0402

Heisman
Feb 24, 2009
13,868
13,709
57
Great video. This kid seems to have it all. This is all incredible for him and his family, and I was so glad to have had him for an amazing year at Duke.

Best quote in that video; "I ain't trying to be the next nobody. I'm trying to the first Zion and the last Zion!"

Go get it done Z!!
Think this will help duke with all of those quotes?
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6