What is your gut feeling? We get Barrett and Zion? Only Barrett? Only Zion??When I talked to him, I said "Big man, I hope you end up here at Duke." He smiled really big and said "Yes sir" He had just finished up some collards at the Skillet. I'm callin lock.![]()
When I talked to him, I said "Big man, I hope you end up here at Duke." He smiled really big and said "Yes sir" He had just finished up some collards at the Skillet. I'm callin lock.![]()
Yeah I think someone was just trying to fuel the freak out that Kentucky fans are having because Zion cancelled his in home visit because of Hurricane Irma
It's all a conspiracy theory with Kentucky fans on RR because they think everyone is against them.That's hilarious as Zion had to postpone Duke's in home visit as well because of Irma and you don't see anyone crying or freaking out on here. Kentucky fans at their finest.
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4