Sounds exactly like the plot of Men In Black 2. Maybe he is pointing at pizza boxes over his shoulder.Originally posted by minjo:
Have you noticed that picture of him with the Adidas emblem showing on the back of his shirt? Notice his left thumb pointing directly at it. Do you think he is trying to tell us he won't be coming to UK? Just wondering.
This is irrelevant (and probably unfair) but when I watched Zimmerman yesterday I was reminded of that old Leonardo DiCaprio movie The Basketball Diaries. Like Ingram, Zimmerman seems far too skinny to play under the basket. But both are just 17 and haven't been through a college training program.Originally posted by Rage of the Elderly:
I don't see Zimmerman as aggressive enough for UK. Just my humble opinion.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!