What happened to the insiders who said it was a sure thing he was reclassifying to 2017?
Rutgers is playing at Northwestern on Saturday night.I doubt a recruit will be coming this weekend.Yeah outside of here i never saw anything about reclassing.
Also Doucoure seems like hell fit right in defensively. Shoots a good clip in HS albeit low ppg.
I hope we can land one or more of the following: Isaiah Mucius, Naz, Mathis, Tavon Jones. we also have 6'11 PF joining us this weekend a 4* for a visit. Name slips my mind.
This will set up on the right path.
What happened to the insiders who said it was a sure thing he was reclassifying to 2017?
Rutgers is playing at Northwestern on Saturday night.I doubt a recruit will be coming this weekend.
I think it was Hawk, but could be wrong.I don't recall reading anyone on this message board say it was a sure thing. I remember reading that it was a possibility.
My apologies he was there Saturday at Minny. I thought i saw a giant behind our bench.
seems like just a lot of wishful thinking and assuming...RU is in big trouble next year if he doesn't reclassify
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy