Hes Trash
Brinn saw 1 half, against Tulane, at home. Feel free to look up Smiths 2nd half stats against much better competition this year. Not bashing Brinn at all, the kid is going to do amazing things for us in the future. But please be considerate.Removed
Ok I DeletedStay classy Stig. HIs parents may be members here.
At least it’s a good problem to have. It could be where we’re deciding between Skipper and President again.
I want to forget them like I want to forget Keith burnswell those guys were trash lol
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood