I didn't see any threads about Zion on the front page, so I figured I would start one. Thoughts?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::boxing::100points:
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::boxing::100points:
I cannot figure out for the life of me how to add a gif on here. So, just know that if I did, I would put the one of the Office with that's what she said.
My sources are telling me that he's gonna surprise everyone and go to Nebraska.Where do you think he’ll land??:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Where do you think he’ll land??:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Instead of googling the subject and meme, just google the subject and gif. If there’s a gif with that subject, it will pop up numerous gifs.I cannot figure out for the life of me how to add a gif on here. So, just know that if I did, I would put the one of the Office with that's what she said.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball