anyone in the Tulsa area have YouTube TV? I’m a little irritated I signed up for the free trial and it has regional fox sports stations as southwest? How does it not have fox sports Oklahoma for the Tulsa area?
I’m in Owasso and I get fox sports Oklahoma for thunder gamesanyone in the Tulsa area have YouTube TV? I’m a little irritated I signed up for the free trial and it has regional fox sports stations as southwest? How does it not have fox sports Oklahoma for the Tulsa area?
That’s odd. Wonder what the problem is. Do you also get fox sports southwest?I’m in Owasso and I get fox sports Oklahoma for thunder games
Mine did that in Dish as well before they blacked it out.It looks like it’s showinf the thunder games but the channels says southwest
You know what mine does too I never noticed it. When the thunder come on the broadcast is FSOK.It looks like it’s showinf the thunder games but the channels says southwest
You know what mine does too I never noticed it. When the thunder come on the broadcast is FSOK.
it may flip to fsSw during non live sports and during the local live sports it’s FSOK.
If all you care about is thunder then I think you will be happy with it
Yep all I care is watching thunder games. Thank youYou know what mine does too I never noticed it. When the thunder come on the broadcast is FSOK.
it may flip to fsSw during non live sports and during the local live sports it’s FSOK.
If all you care about is thunder then I think you will be happy with it
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight