I put the over/under on it being resolved at 4:45pm today. I would be shocked if it goes into the weekend, but we shall see.YouTube in fight with Disney… so no ABC or Espn
It's crazy what we are paying anymore. I am cutting back on all my streaming stuff. Now Formula 1 signs on with apple tv for 5 years. Ain't no way I am picking up another cost just to watch races on the weekend.This is all staged so when YTTV raises rates 15% no one pushes back.
It's like stealing someone's wallet then helping them look for it
BWI Football
Top Penn State-USC takeaways: Lions give themselves a puncher's chance, but don't have the horses to beat the Trojans
BWI Football
Recap: Penn State comes up short, losing White Out game clash with USC 31-23
BWI Football
Penn State football sets new Beaver Stadium attendance record during White Out game with USC; how many fans are here?
BWI Football
Chase Sowell injury update: Penn State receiver returns for the second half after first half injury scare