Youtube TV down for anyone else?

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,887
11,297
113
Mine's working. Earlier today the audio and video were a few seconds out of sync.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HotMop

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,467
31,680
113
Ours is working but we lost the Iowa/Iowa State game at halftime to infomercials…
You watching the Jackson Fox station? Only halfway interesting game & I tried to check in it & that’s what I got. Not on YouTube.
 

NTDawg

Senior
Mar 2, 2012
2,272
943
113
You watching the Jackson Fox station? Only halfway interesting game & I tried to check in it & that’s what I got. Not on YouTube.
It was on put something happened since halftim. WTF
 

Susanp62

Freshman
Nov 2, 2022
26
57
13
You watching the Jackson Fox station? Only halfway interesting game & I tried to check in it & that’s what I got. Not on YouTube.
Yes. And it was on until halftime. Baylor/SMU is decent but I see Iowa egg bowl is tied!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?