+1My only complaint is the amount of wasted space on short posted, like the one I am quoting. Wish there was a minimal theme option that would remove avatars and user stats. Oh and the purple.
I remember the Samwise name... Why do you ask? Were you kidnapped by aliens and had 'experiments' performed on you?Samwise Ganjey maybe?
Just curious... when was the last time the format was altered to such an extent?
I think this is a classic example of make-work inside somebody's IT department. I've seen the same phenomenon lately on the websites of ESPN, Sports Illustrated, USA Today, and NBC News, etc. So unnecessary.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime