Your base phone setup?

csh

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
16,036
3,279
113
I got a phone on Prime day. What's your base setup? I wonder if I'm missing any essentials.

  1. Textra for sms
  2. SwiftKey keyboard
  3. LastPass password manager
  4. ColorNote for reminders and lists
  5. RealCalc
  6. Weather app? I'm not really loyal to any particular one.
 

tcpoke

Heisman
Oct 21, 2004
22,186
25,539
81
I have no idea what any of 1-5 means, but I do like Dark Sky as my weather app.
 

trapped_in_tx

Heisman
Jul 8, 2001
16,343
23,720
97
Weather radar must be RadarScope. There is no other answer. Best $10 you will ever spend and I despise paying for apps.

weather forecast... I used to like wunderground a lot. Since the weather channel took over it has become incredibly buggy. Design and info is still good... when it works.

I know several people using signal for sms. I like it but haven’t tried it on Android before.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gipraw
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight