I just don't see how anyone's list can't, at a minimum, have Christian Laettner and Joakim Noah. Those two are non negotiable.
couldnt wait till he leftPrickett was a Wildcat. ?????
RJ Barrett why?????? Other than being a ball-hog at times.I actually liked Marshall Henderson. I thought he was entertaining, in a clownish sort of way.
My all-strongly-dislike team:
G - Jason Williams
G - Shaedon Sharpe
F - RJ Barrett
F - Christian Laettner
C - Frank Kaminsky
His takes on Utah are hilarious thoughlet's not forget about Vernon Maxwell
Devin Askew? hahaPG - Peyton Siva
SG- Grayson Allen
F- RJ Barrett
F- Thomas Robinson
C- Joakim Noah
6th man- Marshall Henderson
Benchwarmer: Steven Pearl
Waterboy: Devin Askew
Coach: Rick Pitino- he played the perfect villain at Louisville.
He missed a lot of layups.couldnt wait till he left
There were a few that I felt that way as well. Rob Lockcouldnt wait till he left
Tyler "Gimme 3 Steps" Hansborugh
Tyler "Gimme Three Steps" Hanstravel should make every list. What a tool.
Jacksonville?LOL , I gotta say, Dean Memenger is random as hell ! You are possibly the only UK fan that has that name filed away.
You said penis....Thomas Welsh
Shaedon Sharpe
Grant Williams
Christian Braun
Gradey Dick
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!