They weren’t trying to hurt Fitz. Ever. I can’t sleep I’m so mad about it.
They weren’t trying to hurt Fitz. Ever. I can’t sleep I’m so mad about it.
^^^^^ This. They took off the gloves. We didn’t respond. Every player on our team should have picked out an ole miss player and proceeded to kicking their ***. Don’t give a damn what the ramifications are. Same when metcalf hiked his leg to pee in the end zone. That’s our house. Nope. We shoulda cleared the damn benches. We just watched.Football is a violent game. I'm not sure it was intentional, but it doesn't really matter. If we suspect it was, we have to respond in a similar fashion and we didn't. They dictated emotion and we did very little to counter.
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather