You vs Skal

Rupp'sRunt

Heisman
Apr 19, 2008
14,675
20,094
0
Could I win? Yeah maybe theres a shot. Would I get beat out of the gym at least 5 times? Definitely.
 

justanotherguy505

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2003
13,225
2,217
0
Didn't you know, everyone on here is a basketball god, or were when they were in their prime? Could I now? Not likely; I could avoid being blocked 15 times, but if we played a best-of-seven this way, I would lose 4-0, or get lucky and lose 4-1. In my prime, I maybe would lose 4-1 or 4-2, especially if he played hard. I had a great three-point shot, but I'm fairly short. I played some HS varsity, had some double-digit games playing varsity. In other words, I wasn't great, but didn't suck.
 

I am stupid

All-Conference
Mar 18, 2013
42,451
3,394
0
Bring it on Skal. I would let him block a few, score a few, then do this.......



 

UKGrad93

Heisman
Jun 20, 2007
17,437
22,789
0
Yeah, genius, and have you also happened to watch Cal's teams put up the top 4 team blocked shot totals in UK history? And have exactly one season in which the opposition hit 40% against them?

What an incredibly idiotic comment.

Hey man, the OP asked a question that basically has a yes or no answer. Did you expect everybody to just say , nah, could never win against that guy?
 

mjj_2K

All-American
Jul 11, 2010
12,598
7,284
113
Hey man, the OP asked a question that basically has a yes or no answer. Did you expect everybody to just say , nah, could never win against that guy?
No.

But did I expect someone to answer the question in a way that seems to be a ludicrous shot at Cal and his teams?

Again, no. But maybe I should have, as I should know better than to underestimate the ways that people can come up with to be creatively stupid on this board.
 

UKGrad93

Heisman
Jun 20, 2007
17,437
22,789
0
No.

But did I expect someone to answer the question in a way that seems to be a ludicrous shot at Cal and his teams?

Again, no. But maybe I should have, as I should know better than to underestimate the ways that people can come up with to be creatively stupid on this board.
So you're saying I shouldn't pump fake?
 

Dreklie

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2014
3,163
4,603
113
I think I could ... as long as I got really lucky and made a tough shot lol ...
 
Mar 28, 2009
652
748
0
I think I could maybe do it against Dillon Pulliam if he twisted an ankle or something. But, Skal, no I don't think so.
 

Jkwo_rivals113955

All-American
Apr 6, 2007
28,225
7,410
0
Is everyone here just talking in terms of pickup, like call your own foul?

I mean, I could knock his skinny *** over and score, but if there's an actual third party acting as a ref, I can't imagine I'd get enough clearance not to get swatted unless I shot from way back - and I imagine it would be the same for most everyone here under 6'5
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball