You suck OM

TrueMaroonGrind

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2017
4,129
1,699
113
As someone who has seen you show your rear end on multiple occasions, you suck and I hope your program gets what it deserves. It would give me great pleasure to see this rag tag on the rebuild bulldog team smash your flashy offense only trash team.

God bless American and Hail State!
 

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
As someone who has seen you show your rear end on multiple occasions, you suck and I hope your program gets what it deserves. It would give me great pleasure to see this rag tag on the rebuild bulldog team smash your flashy offense only trash team.

God bless American and Hail State!

So, you, a State fan.. want to win the Egg Bowl over Ole Miss?

That is certainly eye opening.
 

TrueMaroonGrind

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2017
4,129
1,699
113
So, you, a State fan.. want to win the Egg Bowl over Ole Miss?

That is certainly eye opening.

Losers say they don’t care. They are setting themselves up for failure so they don’t feel as bad. Winning is what matters, and that stands for everything not just the Egg bowl.
 

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
Losers say they don’t care. They are setting themselves up for failure so they don’t feel as bad. Winning is what matters, and that stands for everything not just the Egg bowl.

I mean, I care about Ole Miss winning. Not sure where you got that I didn’t.
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,694
14,554
113
OxReb22 is a better poster than some of our own ilk.

That said, you can go 17 yourself during this week. I wish you zero luck or good tidings tomorrow. With enough Egg Bowl *** whoopin's you'll eventually see the light.
 

o_tacodawg

Redshirt
Jan 2, 2020
957
47
28
I hate Mississippi as much as the next guy but threads like these are why those stupid 17’s call us obsessed and want to “leave the trophy on the field.” 17 em. Let’s get a dub and move on.
 

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
OxReb22 is a better poster than some of our own ilk.

That said, you can go 17 yourself during this week. I wish you zero luck or good tidings tomorrow. With enough Egg Bowl *** whoopin's you'll eventually see the light.

Haha, that’s cool, man. I won’t be playing tomorrow, though, so not much I can do about it. I will try and 17 myself at some point today, though, just since you want me to. If Ole Miss wins I may 17 myself again while watching the replay and posting about how the Egg Bowl doesn’t really matter, and while icing my chest from the family chest bumps from our excitement during the game that doesn’t matter against the team we totally do not care about.

Oh, and also, I hope y’all never win another Egg Bowl, but I don’t want any of you to have a bad week. I care, but not that much.
 

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
I hate Mississippi as much as the next guy but threads like these are why those stupid 17’s call us obsessed and want to “leave the trophy on the field.” 17 em. Let’s get a dub and move on.

You’re right. Ole Miss boards have them, too, but I will say the hatred doesn’t seem to be as intense. Maybe that’s because I’m on that side. Or maybe our fan base is insufferable enough that we deserve it. Or maybe there’s still a significant portion of the MSU fan base who has some weird inferiority complex, despite being the clearly better athletic department over the last decade. I don’t know? Like most things, probably a little bit of all of it.

I do wish we’d leave the trophy on the field. Not because I pretend to not care, but because I know how damn mad it would make a lot of you, and mad fans are funny, particularly when they’re rival fans.
 

MedDawg

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
5,551
1,107
113
We had a chance to bury them for a decade, hired Cohen and pissed it away.

Neither will ever bury the other or consistently clean up in Mississippi recruiting. They had chances to bury us, too and never did--the Eli years and later back to back cotton bowls. State was really down during both but either State rebounded or OM shot themselves in the foot.

Even when one is down and the other up the down school will get a couple of top Mississippi recruits.
 
Sep 25, 2013
1,627
0
0
I hate Mississippi as much as the next guy but threads like these are why those stupid 17’s call us obsessed and want to “leave the trophy on the field.” 17 em. Let’s get a dub and move on.

It’s egg bowl week and it’s a State message board. Let the guy have some fun letting his hatred out. They call us obsessed and say they should leave the trophy on the field to make themselves feel better about the *** whippings they regularly take these days in this rivalry.
 

hdogg

Senior
Nov 21, 2014
1,210
791
113
As someone who has seen you show your rear end on multiple occasions, you suck and I hope your program gets what it deserves. It would give me great pleasure to see this rag tag on the rebuild bulldog team smash your flashy offense only trash team.

God bless American and Hail State!

I'll help prove your point with unaltered photographic evidence. I'll also point out that this van did not display a handicapped sticker, but you already knew that.
View attachment 18821
 

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
Neither will ever bury the other or consistently clean up in Mississippi recruiting. They had chances to bury us, too and never did--the Eli years and later back to back cotton bowls. State was really down during both but either State rebounded or OM shot themselves in the foot.

Even when one is down and the other up the down school will get a couple of top Mississippi recruits.

Both schools are obsessed with ensuring the other isn’t successful, too. So, we have both been guilty of trying to bring the other down, and wasting that time and energy we could be spending on elevating our on program. Going 6-6 is much sweeter when the other school is going 3-9. It sucks if they’re going 9-3.
 

o_tacodawg

Redshirt
Jan 2, 2020
957
47
28
It’s egg bowl week and it’s a State message board. Let the guy have some fun letting his hatred out. They call us obsessed and say they should leave the trophy on the field to make themselves feel better about the *** whippings they regularly take these days in this rivalry.

You’re right. Just gets old IMO
 

Go Budaw

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
7,321
0
36
Lol only because of our own incompetence. State can easily pull away. They don’t because fools are in charge.

We aren’t ever “pulling away” long-term from any school that has a 10% higher athletic department budget than we do. And if you subtract the SEC Network windfall from each school’s budget and only focus on the portion that the schools can actually control, that percentage is much larger. I presume by fools in charge, you mean our donors (or lack thereof). And that’s been the case under our last 3 or 4 AD’s.
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation