You need one 3 to win a game. Any era, any player, pro or college. Who you taking to win a game? I'm gonna be a homer and take Reggie Miller.
Me.You need one 3 to win a game. Any era, any player, pro or college. Who you taking to win a game? I'm gonna be a homer and take Reggie Miller.
Jordan, from 3? Hmmm... agree to disagreeJordan
or
Bird
Jordan, from 3? Hmmm... agree to disagree
Give me the great Ray Allen.
We all know the correct answer is Aaron Harrison, though.dude just got the win. But yeah, not the best from long range. But that will to win, dude was beast.
Give me Magic.
If I need a three I’m going Steph. Best 3pt shooter there ever was.
Larry Bird
I was at this game. He basically won it by himself late in the 4th quarter and overtime.Since he hasn’t been named....
“Big Shot Bob” Robert Horry
If I need a three I’m going Steph. Best 3pt shooter there ever was.
Since he hasn’t been named....
“Big Shot Bob” Robert Horry
dude just got the win. But yeah, not the best from long range. But that will to win, dude was beast.
This made me chuckle...Ashton Hagans
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati