You heard it here first. ...

muddawgs33

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2007
822
0
0
I guess it's a good thing Croom has 20 DE recruited from last year and this year.... As long as we don't lose our stud WR's from this class, I will be.... Oh wait... ****... 17 it I'm done...
 

engineerdog

Redshirt
Jun 3, 2008
114
0
0
They should just divide up the SEC teams equally and do away with recruiting. Give us Tebow and Percy Harvin. Do away with competition. Call it wealth redistribution.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation