Wow......thats nice to know.......glad you had fun today......maybe it's time that you head on out of here........before your *** gets handed to you any more than it already has.
Quote:_________________________________________________I used to be an active member of this board a few years ago _________________________________________________
Whose the bigger dubmass?Quote:_________________________________________________I live in MD_________________________________________________
Quote:_________________________________________________However, in 1997 Marylands rate of infectious syphilis (17.4 cases per 100,000with 71 cases of congenital syphilis) was the highest in the nation._________________________________________________
Quote:_________________________________________________I live in MD, in a very nice neighborhood, in the suburbs. But nice try. A redneck making a redneck joke... seems dumb... 'cuz you are._________________________________________________
Quote:_________________________________________________ actually... I drive a 2004 Pontiac GTO... that's a big reason why I don't have the money right now._________________________________________________
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four