YOU CANNOT BE REMINDED TOO OFTEN

EPJr1947

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2002
13,295
2,110
113
HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RECRUITS:
Please read as college coaches will be coming into your school the next couple of weeks!!
 

DinwiddieProud

All-American
Dec 9, 2013
9,513
7,953
93
EP, do you have the statistics of how many high school players ever get to play college ball?

And carrying it further, how many high school players ever eventually get the chance to even work out at an NFL combine? I've lost the post I had about that, but the chances are minuscule.
 
Jan 16, 2015
52
44
0
EP, do you have the statistics of how many high school players ever get to play college ball?

And carrying it further, how many high school players ever eventually get the chance to even work out at an NFL combine? I've lost the post I had about that, but the chances are minuscule.
High school senior playerseventually drafted by an NFL team: About nine in 10,000, or 0.09
 
  • Like
Reactions: DinwiddieProud

DinwiddieProud

All-American
Dec 9, 2013
9,513
7,953
93
High school senior playerseventually drafted by an NFL team: About nine in 10,000, or 0.09
I had .08% in my brain, so I wasn't far off.

Stretching it out even further, I wonder what percentage of HS players have a five year or more NFL career? It's got to be a minuscule percentage.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Central Region GameDay - Week 7