It's 12am here in afghan, saved my "imported" bottle of segrams 7....AFN showed the game on tv... Y'all have no idea how happ I am right now. That was 4 years in the making right there! Go Dawgs!
I had my whole team and my interpreters cheering for State tonight. As I was explaining the game to the interpreters, I told them that the team in white were Taliban. They loved that and kept shouting "kill him" at the Auburn QB.
I had my whole team and my interpreters cheering for State tonight. As I was explaining the game to the interpreters, I told them that the team in white were Taliban. They loved that and kept shouting "kill him" at the Auburn QB.
Gotta love that!I was explaining the game to the interpreters, I told them that the team in white were Taliban.
It's 12am here in afghan, saved my "imported" bottle of segrams 7....AFN showed the game on tv... Y'all have no idea how happ I am right now. That was 4 years in the making right there! Go Dawgs!
1It's 12am here in afghan, saved my "imported" bottle of segrams 7....AFN showed the game on tv... Y'all have no idea how happ I am right now. That was 4 years in the making right there! Go Dawgs!
Essayons.I had my whole team and my interpreters cheering for State tonight. As I was explaining the game to the interpreters, I told them that the team in white were Taliban. They loved that and kept shouting "kill him" at the Auburn QB.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list