Who was it that said McCabe would sit the pine and go into the portal because he wasn’t better than Knapper?
Seem to recall that being Pride304. Otherwise known as Bhodi and multiple other profiles.
Currently TVZ is talking to himself as Jason Voorhees.
I remember. Hopefully Vernon can give us all a good laugh soon by posting the Jason/TVZ/KC profiles once again.my god is that guy a loser! Remember when he got banned for calling Doug Belk a “bag man” for Georgia recruits and Vernon posted the other 25 handles he had. Lmao man that was great
I remember. Hopefully Vernon can give us all a good laugh soon by posting the Jason/TVZ/KC profiles once again.
I think it's probably sucking in all necks of the woods right about now, but I hoarded beer while fools like Jason V were grabbing up two years supply of toilet paper and tampons. Whose got it better? The man with 120 beers or the fool on his period?I like the way you think MH! Hope alls well in your neck of the woods
I think it's probably sucking in all necks of the woods right about now, but I hoarded beer while fools like Jason V were grabbing up two years supply of toilet paper and tampons. Whose got it better? The man with 120 beers or the fool on his period?
WV Sports Football
Observations: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
With struggles on defense, West Virginia offense must avoid pressing
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona