Yes he does. You have to wonder if he survives this season. Only remotely comparable seasons in Kentucky history are 1989 in Sutton's last year under the cloud of an NCAA investigation and probation and one season under Rupp in the 1960s.
I only scrolled through this thread bc I knew you would be here defending big blue.
Well, I guess he's OK then. But contract or no contract, I bet he can't survive another season like this next year.
Well, I guess he's OK then. But contract or no contract, I bet he can't survive another season like this next year.[/
After the losses athletic departments took in 2020, I doubt any of them can support a buy out like that any time soon.
17 KENTUCKY AND **** CALIPARI!!!!!!
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?