Yeah, I am disappointed...

chew1095

Redshirt
Feb 1, 2009
2,039
0
0
in this performance, but hard to be disappointed in a 10 win season in a division where every team is bowl eligible. Great regular season. Any thoughts on what bowl we end up in?
 

bulldognation

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2004
3,805
1,556
113
Same here. Hate to see them lose, but I'll take 10 wins. We still had a better season than Ole Miss.
 

ShrubDog

Redshirt
Apr 13, 2008
5,307
3
38
My thoughts are a 10 win season with a loss to OM a failure. Those 10 wins dont mean ****
 

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,389
2,920
113
Right now I feel the same way. Perhaps if we win our bowl and finish with 11 wins, I will be able to be content. After all, that will be a first.
 

memphisdawg2

Redshirt
Nov 16, 2014
19
0
0
chew, I imagine we go to Miami for the Orange Bowl...


in this performance, but hard to be disappointed in a 10 win season in a division where every team is bowl eligible. Great regular season. Any thoughts on what bowl we end up in?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State