Yates zoom call

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,325
126,674
93
But do not show up unannounced
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office
 

ImTheVillageIdiot

All-American
May 18, 2024
3,396
9,017
0
I hate to say this but if 2 of our assistants have such a great relationship with Yates supposedly and we can’t close this deal…… Then fellas we have a real major problem on our hands…
We aren’t the only suitor with relationships on this one. Former school obviously have relationships. There’s a rumored hire that could draw him to Washington (Q. Pondexter). It isn’t as simple as you’re making it seem.
 
Jan 10, 2015
19,366
33,132
62
We aren’t the only suitor with relationships on this one. Former school obviously have relationships. There’s a rumored hire that could draw him to Washington (Q. Pondexter). It isn’t as simple as you’re making it seem.
I understand that but we have 2 coaches with a said relationship and he was grassroot teammates with Lowe and man we have been swinging and missing so much. I know we got Williams which I like and I’m still not sold on Lowe but I will cheer my *** off for him because he’s a Cat. I just feel we need this one in Yates. I don’t know man guess I need not to not pay attention to this portal stuff as much as I have because man it’s so frustrating.
 

ImTheVillageIdiot

All-American
May 18, 2024
3,396
9,017
0
I understand that but we have 2 coaches with a said relationship and he was grassroot teammates with Lowe and man we have been swinging and missing so much. I know we got Williams which I like and I’m still not sold on Lowe but I will cheer my *** off for him because he’s a Cat. I just feel we need this one in Yates. I don’t know man guess I need not to not pay attention to this portal stuff as much as I have because man it’s so frustrating.
I agree portal season can be rough. Things turn too fast, soon as you think you got one something happens and then it’s “so and so has committed to Northwestern Milwaukee State”.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kywildcat41086

TTTblue24

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2004
3,915
2,850
113
Who’s better, Pierre or Yates? Seen highlights of Pierre and only heard Yates name last night so I know nothing on him other than 40+% 3 point shooter. Just curious to what others think about their games.
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,008
73,753
113
Who’s better, Pierre or Yates? Seen highlights of Pierre and only heard Yates name last night so I know nothing on him other than 40+% 3 point shooter. Just curious to what others think about their games.
Yates fits better with our roster, but Pierre is really good to
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati