Xfinity Users and today's game v. Bama

Dawgpile

Senior
May 23, 2006
2,411
911
113
I'm sure it regional, but anybody else having issues with internet content from Xfinity? I can't get the game on my TV, having to go old school and watch online.
 

dawgman.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
230
35
28
My Xfinity does not work on ESPN3 games It does work on SEC+ and ESPN+. For ESPN3 I have to use ROKU for watch ESPN
 

4suredog

Redshirt
Nov 20, 2002
197
0
0
It was weird, my outdoor TV that is totally online worked perfectly but my indoor TV's both boxed up by xfiniti didn't work at all.... I hope its fixed for tonight!!!
 

Dawgpile

Senior
May 23, 2006
2,411
911
113
It's happening again today... None of the SEC+ content is working. You?

I tried Xfinity support but got nowhere, but I posted on Xfinity's Reddit board and am waiting on a reply.
 

QuaoarsKing

All-Conference
Mar 11, 2008
6,287
3,042
113
Same problem for me. I got yesterday's game fine on my Samsung TV, but today it just wouldn't work despite signing out of everything and signing back in, etc.

I was able to dig up a Firestick and complete the painstaking tedious process of signing on to the ESPN app there and it worked on that.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window