X-men: Apocalypse

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,594
49,998
113
I give it 2 thumbs up. Really enjoyed it. Thought Nightcrawler was especially awesome. Olivia Munn is especially hot.
 

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,143
10,516
113
Is the cgi as bad as the previews made it look? I thought it was a video game commercial the first time I saw it. Maybe it wasn't the finished product?
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,594
49,998
113
Is the cgi as bad as the previews made it look? I thought it was a video game commercial the first time I saw it. Maybe it wasn't the finished product?

In hindsight, I could see that. I didn't think about the cgi at all while I was watching it.
 

Ostatedchi

Heisman
Jan 5, 2002
50,452
41,153
113
Pretty good. There was a lot of character development which I like over the overly long fight scenes.

Sophie Turner looked hot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JonnyVito

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,143
10,516
113
I was kind of surprised
="we didn't see Xavier hide some of Jeans powers from her like he explained in the 3rd(?) movie."
 
  • Like
Reactions: Been Jammin

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
It was good I thought at times it was a little slow but I was really tired that day and hit up the 9pm showing so that could be a factor. Sophie Turner is hot yo. Also with her I kept thinking man Ramsey is in trouble Sansa got powers. I did feel a little bit like it was Mummy meets X-men. I think the next one will be a lot better though.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4