BTW, the KU QB competed a nifty pass early in the game against the Horns today, looked to the sidelines for the next call any made the horns down hand signal. No flag. Wonder why that was?I'll go first. The Sooners are going down! Forget the horns. It's the Sooners that are going down! Warez
God I hope it’s not one of those games but I’d take it if we win. I’m hoping for a 48-21 type win. How great would that be.Can't beat them unless you play them.
WVU wins 53-50.
God I hope it’s not one of those games but I’d take it if we win. I’m hoping for a 48-21 type win. How great would that be.
I bet we dont get a call tonight...
Big XII certainly wants Texas and Oklahoma next week in Dallas.
They would've called us easily on that RB block on Long.
Pretty clear why.Would like to see why the league office didn’t review that play.....unreal.
WV Sports Football
Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State