Certainly not a good effort tonight. Fortunately the level of competition will probably give us a pass this time, consistency is becoming a real concern though.
We are up 10 points.......with 12 minutes to go.........and haven't done anything against their 1-3-1 tonight. Whistle happy refs blowing it every time on the defensive end......and I wish I was as confident as you are
I’ve been watching college basketball for about 15 years now really closely, teams like Marist do not win games against teams with a pulse no matter how bad the better teams play. They are 0-3 vs nobodies for a reason, we will be cruising in the final minutes.
Well full clarification I said teams with a pulse, we might just not have one
They are 15-18 FG's in 2nd half. Wow.
I saw that which gives me a sliver of hope that this is just a major anomaly
What about our shooting percentage?
Marist has lost to:
Army
UMASS-Lowell
Lehigh
And we are struggling with them. This is NOT a good start to the year.....
One thing is for sure, win or lose......we are NOT a top 25 team at this point.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
WV Sports
Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer