On that play, it was a good call. I looked at it a few times. The ball hit his arm. It wasn't even a block really. The ball went loose after hitting the arm or elbow and Azubuike never made body contact at all to me.Yeah, it was a foul.
On that play, it was a good call. I looked at it a few times. The ball hit his arm. It wasn't even a block really. The ball went loose after hitting the arm or elbow and Azubuike never made body contact at all to me.Yeah, it was a foul.
On that play, it was a good call. I looked at it a few times. The ball hit his arm. It wasn't even a block really. The ball went loose after hitting the arm or elbow and Azubuike never made body contact at all to me.
I did but I didn't see one. I'm no fan of Higgins and it was his call to make. But sure, he was pathetic in the UNC game last year in the first half and the championship game vs UConn.Look again.
Wasnt it 3 free throws for WVU? The screen said 2 free throws while the WVU player was about to attempt that FT in the last minute or so...... then bricked the 1 and 1 . So wouldnt that of made it 3?
You could be right!! I didn't see that at first and if he did it was low on the hip and quick.Graham or Vick I believe literally pushed him with both hands when he went up.
I did but I didn't see one. I'm no fan of Higgins and it was his call to make. But sure, he was pathetic in the UNC game last year in the first half and the championship game vs UConn.
Shooter lane violation wiped out the attempt.
No question about it really. Higgins owes Self money I suppose. Ref of the Year my a$$!!Switch uniforms... would he have been shooting free throws?
Yes
No question about it really. Higgins owes Self money I suppose. Ref of the Year my a$$!!
Now you understand how Kansas gets a high seed ever stinking year but seldomly deserves it. After the 1st round which is a gimme, Self has about a .500 winning pct in the tournament. The Jackhawks suck.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games