Yeah, he’s bad. Not a gifted marksman. I can’t remember the players name, but we had somebody just as bad years ago. One free throw I remember he barely clipped the bottom right corner of the backboard. How is possible to be that bad?In the tournament, teams just need to go to Hack-a-Shaq on Azubuike every game down the stretch. Worst form I've ever seen.
Couldn't agree more. They whistle the cheap push/lean that's been going on all day. This is why I think some refs are crooked.I think the calls underneath are just as bad if not worse than the block/charge calls. They let pushing and shoving go all the time until they feel like calling one. They could call those fouls the entire game but every team would foul out. There is zero consistency with what they deem a foul in the lane.
There is not a more protected team in all of sports.
Ku lives rent free in your head
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina