Need to order your ticket's online for a shot at better seating. But you would not be counted as a traveling fan for WVU.I don’t know the section numbers, but historically they generally stick you in the end zones by where the teams come out of the locker rooms on both sides. In most years I’ve went there one side could go “Let’s Go!” and the other side could go “Mountaineers!” Like at a home game.
I was hoping to order through the ticket office but WVU sold out its allotment last week. Still plenty of other seats online though.Need to order your ticket's online for a shot at better seating. But you would not be counted as a traveling fan for WVU.
All of them. I’ve gone to Byrd stadium a few times and it always feels like a home game. Yellow everywhere!Anyone know what section the Mountaineer fans will be in at Maryland?
WV Sports Football
Game details released for West Virginia hosting Cincinnati
On3 Football
Report: West Virginia commitment Chris Wilson killed in Indiana shooting
WV Sports Basketball
Projecting West Virginia basketball's starting five: volume 3
WV Sports Football
Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
WV Sports Football
Cam Cook, Michael Hawkins Jr. finding rhythm in WVU backfield