WVU Release WVU COVID-19 Testing Numbers

Keenan Cummings

Heisman
Staff member
Sep 16, 2007
98,869
27,650
98
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (Aug. 15, 2020) – The following are updated COVID-19 testing numbers from the West Virginia University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics as of Aug. 15. Since testing began in June, a total of 823 tests have been administered.



Total active cases = 3

Active cases in football = 0

Active cases in men’s basketball = 0

Active cases in women’s basketball = 0

Active cases in Olympic Sports = 1

Active cases among athletics staff members = 2

Total recoveries = 46
 

WVUALLEN

All-American
Aug 4, 2009
73,130
5,975
113
Doesnt really matter if they are or not...

So, you think the only way you catch a virus is by not following guidelines?

How do you know what I think? You have no idea at all what I think. Does 3 mean they followed a given protocol? Possibly, I don't know. There are a set of guidelines that were given to them.

Coronavirus affects everyone differently. That is a known fact.
 

Darth_VadEER

All-Conference
Dec 14, 2010
23,025
3,212
0
How do you know what I think? You have no idea at all what I think. Does 3 mean they followed a given protocol? Possibly, I don't know. There are a set of guidelines that were given to them.

Coronavirus affects everyone differently. That is a known fact.

To be fair, I dont think you have any clue what you think either.
 

Pitt4Life34

Heisman
Nov 5, 2002
59,698
38,019
0
To be fair, I dont think you have any clue what you think either.


Have you always been a jerk? The point was a positive pat on the back for WVU so far. You chose to be literally just to be a dick. Shame on you! Shame!....Shame!....Shame!
 
Last edited:
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Iowa State's Jimmy Rogers sees WVU's speed creating challenges
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia looks to learn, adjust after Oklahoma State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 9-29
  4. 04 WV Sports WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU coaches and players preview Iowa State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 OL Roman Maurizio enjoys stop at West Virginia