I agree. Hopefully we come out with the same intensity as we had during the alantis tournamentShould win this one but never know what will happen.
I agree. Hopefully we come out with the same intensity as we had during the alantis tournament
Georgetown hasn't played anyone. The only loss is to 4-5 Notre Dame.
![]()
Georgetown Hoyas 2026-27 Regular Season NCAAM Schedule - ESPN
ESPN has the full 2026-27 Georgetown Hoyas Regular Season NCAAM schedule. Includes game times, TV listings and ticket information for all Hoyas games.www.espn.com
I think it will be a strange year. We will get crazy excited over a huge win then crazy disappointed when we lose to someone we should beat easily.It is winnable, but we have a new team and new coach. I know there is plenty of reason to be optimistic after the Battle 4 Atlantis. However, I also know it is likely we still have head scratching losses as part of growing pains coming as well.
Head scratching losses will not come until Big 12 play. Mainly due to not having the depth on the team.It is winnable, but we have a new team and new coach. I know there is plenty of reason to be optimistic after the Battle 4 Atlantis. However, I also know it is likely we still have head scratching losses as part of growing pains coming as well.
A true big guy will hurt also. But these boys can playHead scratching losses will not come until Big 12 play. Mainly due to not having the depth on the team.
Actually I think we handled those big guys pretty well in the tournament. It's the physical teams that hurt us. We won't be able to handle foul trouble.A true big guy will hurt also. But these boys can play
It always does. Announcers were questioning where everybody was.Coliseum seems dead!!
Don’t have the resourcesWren, get some new shot clock engineers STAT!
We definitely look flat. Even the crowd is down.Is it just me or does it seem like not a lot of effort being exerted tonight?
Probably just bored playing a non-top 25 team.Is it just me or does it seem like not a lot of effort being exerted tonight?
Should be 9-2 for sure.Took down another taller physical team. By the time Big 12 play starts we will have already equaled last years 9 wins
Excellent second half of the second half lol. That turned into a very fun win.We definitely look flat. Even the crowd is down.
I think we should recruit anyone whose name is Jevon or Javon or anything close that!Great game this team is fun to watch. Small is a helluva player. The future is bright.
Spot the ball!
EVERY year. Not just this year.What’s up with the shot clocks this year?
WV Sports Football
First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
WV Sports Football
Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
WV Sports Football
Michael Hawkins looks to clean up mistakes as WVU turns to Iowa State
WV Sports Basketball
Miles Sadler brings five-star expectations, team-first approach to WVU
WV Sports Football
Numbers and Notes: Oklahoma State