WVU a basketball school ?!!?

xWVU2010x

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2006
138,425
4,629
0
You must have me confused with someone else, because I'm totally indifferent to Dana. I will say that I don't want him to fail, just so we can have the gratification of firing him and I don't think you can say the same. If this is Dana's last season, I will enjoy it the same way I enjoy every other WVU football season - because I'm emotionally capable of doing that (many aren't).

Unlike you, my identity doesn't disappear when our football team is average, so that's why you don't see me screaming and ranting about how we should fire our coach.

I have never played well with those I don't intellectually respect, so I apologize if I've been unpleasant towards you.

You are correct, I mixed you and PunishEER up. You are the only one getting personal here though, just some food for thought Mr Intellectual.
 

Darth_VadEER

All-Conference
Dec 14, 2010
23,025
3,212
0
You are correct, I mixed you and PunishEER up. You are the only one getting personal here though, just some food for thought Mr Intellectual.

You jumped on my case yesterday too and were becoming a pest. You said it yourself, you're mixed up. So I thought I'd help un-mix you.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Communication will be key for QB Michael Hawkins on the road
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-2
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
  4. 04 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  5. 05 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4