WV82 or Gunny

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,536
3,920
113
One of you guys posted a montage of MSNBC election coverage yesterday. I couldnt watch it at the time, and now I can’t find it. Mind dropping it in here?
 

Gunny46

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2018
62,687
4,861
113
One of you guys posted a montage of MSNBC election coverage yesterday. I couldnt watch it at the time, and now I can’t find it. Mind dropping it in here?

I'm currently packing to go on a hunting trip. So @WVU82 will have to help you with that. Peace out.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career