qbdog said:Question about Derek Lee's slide into second on that double play ball.... I was watching at a bar and didn't have sound. Why was that not ruled
interference? What's the rule on that?
I agree with your assessment, but you and I also know that if, by some .0000000000001% miracle, the runner that was safe at first had scored the winning run, you would be stomping up and down about MLB is rigged for the Cubs to win, that the umpire was Tim Donaghy, that Vegas had the fix in on that game, and any other conspiracy you could come up with.Brutius said:I know you said you didn't see it but he basically slid straight into the base, but as he was sliding his right hand went up in the air to help his balance/slide and the ball hit his right hand when the throw to first base was attempted. I think that the runner has to show intent to interfere to be called out, otherwise it's just a hit runner and the ball is in play.
Brutius said:I know you said you didn't see it but he basically slid straight into the base, but as he was sliding his right hand went up in the air to help his
balance/slide and the ball hit his right hand when the throw to first base was attempted. I think that the runner has to show intent to interfere to be called
out, otherwise it's just a hit runner and the ball is in play.
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama