I can’t believe after the amount of charges they call this game that they call that a blocking foul.
Win or lose this is basketball.
yur kind of an idiot.Wow... Rachel is kind of dumb. Right?
I SAID IT EARLIER!! JOINER A GOD!!!Joiner will win the game for us!!
How does Joiner walk with balls that big???
Screw the rankings, it's all rigged anyway. I'd rather be hot in February and March than November and December so let's just keep winning babyBlue and Gold glasses situated, we oughta be ranked.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more