WRH vs Shelby for it all. (Poll)

Let’s go!


  • Total voters
    0

dogs79

All-American
Nov 7, 2009
4,056
5,079
72
Yeah, he remembers. Don't want to get nailed down. Deep down he knows WRH's offense is that good. He dodging
 
  • Like
Reactions: UNC91

Chopper747

All-American
Jul 31, 2006
7,056
7,667
0
They're saying WRH running game is better than Crest(Mari Adams), East Gaston(Justin Hill, Markel McKinney) and Rock Hill South Pointe(Ja’Quan Thompson,Caleb Sims). I don't see it on the video, but that's what they're saying...

That means Shelby's front 7 is getting mowed down.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: theTRUEdynasty

blackbulldog

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2014
1,309
1,052
51
I’ve talked to some of the players and they have told me that they are excited to be playing Shelby cause they are the best , to borrow a line from tic flair “To be the Man U gotta beat the man!!They Are super amped with playing Shelby I Heard One Coach Say Friday Night That Shelby Is The Goat Of High Schools Next To Charlotte Independence! That’s Saying ALot! And Wrh Is A Liitle Brother That Patterns itself After Their Big Brother!! This will be Wrh 11 trip to the cship game! We are 7-3 Not Bad For A Little ole Country Road High school Sitting Out In The Community of a Mixed conglomerate of people color race and we All Love This School!! It’s Ours Wrh Is Not Just A School , It’s A Community And Those Are Our Kids!! No Doubt Shelby Fans I know ya feel the same Way about Your Lions cause there’s not one thing y’all wouldn’t do for those kids!!
 

dogs79

All-American
Nov 7, 2009
4,056
5,079
72
That means they're gonna make Shelby jump offsides
Nope. We don't huddle. Call play at line of scrimmage. Last year couldn't get play in. No problems this year. We haven't had any delay of game penalties or timeouts because of delays. I used to like a faster pace but you can't argue with the Numbers this team has put up
 

Chopper747

All-American
Jul 31, 2006
7,056
7,667
0
Shelby's front 7 is alot bigger and faster than East Duplin, but I'll give credit you all have more running backs than just Kanye looks like.

 
Last edited:

Maiden Creek

All-American
Oct 4, 2019
4,492
7,918
113
Chipper I'll bet you WRH scores 35
Dang! 79…everybody west of the Atlantic would take that bet.
27 points would have had the same bold effect and demonstrates how confident y’all are.
One of those Shelby posters said at the beginning of the season this could be Shelby’s best team ever….I can’t remember who it was….but he also said…mark it down!
If this team is anywhere as good as the ‘19 team….they’ll have 11 Kanye’s on their defense that only go one way!…and they got 2 Chic-Fil-a’s!😂

I hope y’all hang 50 on them in multiple OT’s…..But…realistically….35 points? Ugh!
 

dogs79

All-American
Nov 7, 2009
4,056
5,079
72
Shelby's front 7 is alot bigger and faster than East Duplin, but I'll give credit you all have more running backs than just Kanye looks like.


It wasn't ED's defense. In two games against ED, WRH had 10 possessions.
 

dogs79

All-American
Nov 7, 2009
4,056
5,079
72
Dang! 79…everybody west of the Atlantic would take that bet.
27 points would have had the same bold effect and demonstrates how confident y’all are.
One of those Shelby posters said at the beginning of the season this could be Shelby’s best team ever….I can’t remember who it was….but he also said…mark it down!
If this team is anywhere as good as the ‘19 team….they’ll have 11 Kanye’s on their defense that only go one way!…and they got 2 Chic-Fil-a’s!😂

I hope y’all hang 50 on them in multiple OT’s…..But…realistically….35 points? Ugh!
It's one game brother. Dogs will bring it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Maiden Creek

Chopper747

All-American
Jul 31, 2006
7,056
7,667
0
Precisely why you implement the T. Allows you to be competitive when you are undersized - at least according to legenday coach Jack Holley.
you missed the FASTER part..

but out east yeah it works, you all are still in the 80s and early 90s
 
Last edited:

Chopper747

All-American
Jul 31, 2006
7,056
7,667
0
Dang! 79…everybody west of the Atlantic would take that bet.
27 points would have had the same bold effect and demonstrates how confident y’all are.
One of those Shelby posters said at the beginning of the season this could be Shelby’s best team ever….I can’t remember who it was….but he also said…mark it down!
If this team is anywhere as good as the ‘19 team….they’ll have 11 Kanye’s on their defense that only go one way!…and they got 2 Chic-Fil-a’s!😂

I hope y’all hang 50 on them in multiple OT’s…..But…realistically….35 points? Ugh!
Shelby posters say that every year at the beginning of the season....every year
 

Chopper747

All-American
Jul 31, 2006
7,056
7,667
0
Wrh has played five spread teams so far!! So by playing them we should know what to look for two picks against spread teams we have played except for MB so I think that will be up to the task!!
You played spread teams that didn't throw. I've seen the spread teams out east, their passing game sucks compared to the west side.
 
  • Like
Reactions: User20.014

CatScratchFever23

All-Conference
Sep 15, 2006
795
1,403
48
you missed the FASTER part..

but out east yeah it works, you all are still in the 80s and early 90s
I understand the faster too. Don’t let that speed fool you into thinking you don’t have to play assignment football. Speed can be used against you as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dogs79

UNC91

All-Conference
Dec 12, 2019
2,170
1,858
113
Yall stop biting chopper the clowns bait. He talks himself to sleep. Wrh will pound the rock down Shelby throat allllll day long, he knows this. Roberts will go for 250+ and 5tds.
 

CatScratchFever23

All-Conference
Sep 15, 2006
795
1,403
48
I have adopted the Duplin County schools as my 2nd favorite teams. I spend a lot of
time in the fall deer hunting in Duplin County. My mom was from Duplin County.
I also spend a lot of time at the Rose Hill Restuarant. Jack Holley was a graduate of New Hanover High. I am real partial to WRH.

Don’t think for one second the WRH fans don’t realize they have their work cut out for the them. They are likely concerned
about slowing the passing attack and hoping to get QB pressure. They are probably confident in the running game but hoping they don’t put the ball on the ground. They know they need a near penalty free game.

Stop the running game and they will be here to congratulate you. Win and they will congratulate Shelby.

I remember Shelby from the early 1980s. No one doubts their football legacy.

WRH fans, if I have spoken out of turn in your behalf, I apologize.
 

Maiden Creek

All-American
Oct 4, 2019
4,492
7,918
113
It's one game brother. Dogs will bring it.
Tell ya what….I’ll race you back to the truck after the game….I ran a blistering 4.95 40 yard dash after the ‘19 Shelby-Maiden game….that’s how damn good they were!😂 I haven’t seen Shelby this year and I’ve never seen WRH….soooo….I’m excited!
Give ‘em Hell! Dog!😉
 

Chopper747

All-American
Jul 31, 2006
7,056
7,667
0
I have adopted the Duplin County schools as my 2nd favorite teams. I spend a lot of
time in the fall deer hunting in Duplin County.
My mom was from Duplin County.
I also spend a lot of time at the Rose Hill Restuarant. Jack Holley was a graduate of New Hanover High. I am real partial to WRH.

Don’t think for one second the WRH fans don’t realize they have their work cut out for the them. They are likely concerned
about slowing the passing attack and hoping to get QB pressure. They are probably confident in the running game but hoping they don’t put the ball on the ground. They know they need a near penalty free game.

Stop the running game and they will be here to congratulate you. Win and they will congratulate Shelby.

I remember Shelby from the early 1980s. No one doubts their football legacy.

WRH fans, if I have spoken out of turn in your behalf, I apologize.
How good is your venison? I have a friend that likes to smoke his as soon as he gets it home. Pretty tastey
 

Jjeffe8

Redshirt
Apr 9, 2020
23
49
0
First of all Reidsville was a great team, That game was relatively close in the 3rd qtr, WRH self imploded and turned it over 3 times that led to 3 tds within a 5 minute span that put the game out of reach, also Kanye was about 70% in that game, he was coming off a high ankle sprain. As far as Shelby goes, most know it will take a monumental effort to knock them off, WRH is playing with house money now, they have been the underdog in every playoff game since the 2nd round. WRH wont change much for Saturday if at all, win or lose I am very proud of this team and coaches. GO DOGS!!
I second that
 

Chopper747

All-American
Jul 31, 2006
7,056
7,667
0
Nope. We don't huddle. Call play at line of scrimmage. Last year couldn't get play in. No problems this year. We haven't had any delay of game penalties or timeouts because of delays. I used to like a faster pace but you can't argue with the Numbers this team has put up
Well if look back at the two games. Wallace burn just as much clock in between plays as East Duplin did. Just the truth

hmmmm
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  2. 02 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch - Week 5
  5. 05 High School Football Marshall 3-star QB commit Ethan Royal playing at a high level early on