So legit Roman isn’t even on there.
He didn’t wrestle the required 10 measly matches over the 365-day evaluation period. Got to come to work.So legit Roman isn’t even on there.
The best part about it is that Bubba lacks the intelligence and linguistic ability to be able to say something vague enough to get the point across without being direct.I legit laughed out loud when the Bucks dropped the Dudley Boyz reference during last night's show. Wonder if that would actually get them to mention AEW on Busted Open at least for that?
It’s August 1 to July 31.I've got questions.
I think the time considered runs from June to June or something like that.
1. Wasn't Hangman off a big chunk of that time?
2. Trick Williams? Was he dominant on NXT then?
3. Oba is too low.
4. How did Moxley not make the top ten as I think he was belted up, competed in Japan and did a lot during the period?
Yeah, I saw her take a chair on commentary and directly fast forwarded through the match, lol.
She was a tough listenYeah, I saw her take a chair on commentary and directly fast forwarded through the match, lol.
I’ve kinda noticed only the US and western countries in Europe get butthurt over things deemed “inappropriate.”It’s unreal how over El Grande Americano is. I mean it was a joke and the usual suspects wanted to say how inappropriate it was but the Mexican people didn’t seem to care.
If it’s not too much to ask Mr. Danielson.
The actual move wasn’t that dangerous. It was more of a freak injury than anything. Two guys doing a coast to coast and meeting in the middle of the ring. I haven’t watched a replay but the impact and landing looked fine. It must have just jarred his head when he hit the mat.Borden was injured tonight and the match stopped. Hope it's nothing serious.
That's going to get some traction and rightfully so. He's 34, incredibly green, and AEW is putting him in big matches on national tv and PPV when he's not ready. And whoever is producing his matches should've understood that. This is why you bought ROH. Use it as an OVW or NXT. He's not Sting. I hope Tony and AEW fans realize that. There's something there for sure but why he's starting this late and why he's been pushed into a national spotlight to do moves he's not ready for I don't get.
A coast to coast isn't a beginners move and he's a beginner. You said the landing looked fine but he "just jarred his head" when he hit the mat. Then the landing wasn't fine. Your fingers shouldn't be curled up like a monkey's paw. A coast to coast took Rollins out and he's a veteran. WTF is Borden doing it? And what's so dumb about it is it was done to chop the opponent in the chest. So you saddle a green guy with an advanced move for the end result to be a simple chop. Brilliant stuff by the wrestlers and whoever produced it.The actual move wasn’t that dangerous. It was more of a freak injury than anything. Two guys doing a coast to coast and meeting in the middle of the ring. I haven’t watched a replay but the impact and landing looked fine. It must have just jarred his head when he hit the mat.
He's younger than when Diamond Dallas Page started wrestling.Borden was injured tonight and the match stopped. Hope it's nothing serious.
That's going to get some traction and rightfully so. He's 34, incredibly green, and AEW is putting him in big matches on national tv and PPV when he's not ready. And whoever is producing his matches should've understood that. This is why you bought ROH. Use it as an OVW or NXT. He's not Sting. I hope Tony and AEW fans realize that. There's something there for sure but why he's starting this late and why he's been pushed into a national spotlight to do moves he's not ready for I don't get.
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country