Was it an ultra? If so where? How much elevation change?Just did something adjacent to this, to entertain myself. 52 miles in 15.5 hours. Would not do again.
Was 4 idiots doing it "for fun", not part of a race. Did it in KC, think total elevation change was 3k feet for the day. The long hills at the end of the day sucked.Was it an ultra? If so where? How much elevation change?
I would love to try that some day, but going half that was hard enough.
I’m an idiot that would consider this despite your warning.Was 4 idiots doing it "for fun", not part of a race. Did it in KC, think total elevation change was 3k feet for the day. The long hills at the end of the day sucked.
Our specific goal was 100k steps, we all hit it. I won't do it again, absolutely destroyed my feet.
Fair enough, my biggest piece of advice would be to start early (we started at 3am) and don't stop. We took at 30 minute lunch break at about 3pm. That was it, the rest of the day was walking. I had a buddy try the JFK 50 mile challenge a year or so ago, he planned some brewery stops after mile 30 and didn't finish. IMO, stopping anywhere is a massive risk.I’m an idiot that would consider this despite your warning.
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes