Worst Gift (Game. Set. Match.)

SolidDog

Redshirt
Jan 6, 2009
172
0
0
I am not an Internet genius so I don't know what would be perceived as worse 1) bumping a useless 3 page thread back to the front page or 2) starting a new useless thread on the same topic..

However, I received this beauty for Christmas...

1- It is a knock-off snuggie.. with half-sleeves but it fits like a robe (opening in the front)
2- the material feels nasty.. nothing soft about it.
3- It is a horrible color with a lovely red border (yet the logo is in the correct maroon)

but the kicker is this...........

 

vhdawg

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2004
4,900
2,822
113
...until I noticed that below "Mississippi State University" on it, it read "Jackson, Mississippi".
"
 

pchaney301

Redshirt
Feb 13, 2009
266
0
0
Is a winner. That's classic. Get you a sharpie, and cross both T's and you'll be in business!
 

jakldawg

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
4,379
4
36
(guess that row of stores got the bad batch in bulk). Maybe they're going for an edgy new marketing concept of "Team you root for" combined with "town you live in."
Back to the generic scratchy slanket: "slale" is mildly better than the other two misspelling options of "stale" and "slate" I guess.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar