World Series

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Yes, I’m not a lip reader but that was almost audible. I know Snell has struggled once he starts to wear but I’d have had to let him have another hitter or two, he’d earned it. And the guy they brought in hasn’t impressed me.

And on a side note it is infuriating as a Cardinals fan to watch Arozarena light it up with out anemic offense sitting at the house. That left handed bastard we got for him better turn out to be Sandy Koufax or at least Tommy Glavine. Everyone in our front office should get their walking papers.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar