Does Harper continue with his torrid postseason?
Who wins in how many games?
Who wins in how many games?
Yeah just like it’s time to cancel the NFL season and give the Eagles the Super Bowl Trophy right?Phillies in 3!! MLB sees the dominance and just decides to cancel the rest of the games!! No need to rub it in!!
Anything can happen in a short series but Houston has better starting pitching, a superior and more reliable bullpen, better defense and perhaps as good an offense. We’ll see.Houston has a deeper staff. Nola and wheeler are aces, but after that Ranger? Noah? Falter? versus Verlander, Valdez, Javier who are all three dealing this postseason, plus McCullers. Only potential issue is they only have 1 lefty on their roster (unless they call someone up). Bullpen though, I like Avarado and Dominguez, it's just getting through Hand or Robertson or Brogdon to get there
Astros D is better, and it's not close
Phils I think have better bats
Phils are hotter right now and Harper is playing out of his mind.
I like phils in 6
Anything can happen in a short series but Houston has better starting pitching, a superior and more reliable bullpen, better defense and perhaps as good an offense. We’ll see.
Yep. Lasts as long as the next gameAgreed. Anything can happen. Momentum is a hell of a thing though
Yep. Lasts as long as the next game
Except that there were no real transgressions with Penn State.Phillies in 6. Astros have better pitching, but the Phillies have a superior batting lineup and seem destined.
The Astros are much like Penn State…sentenced to life for prior transgressions.![]()
Now you’re learning!!!Yeah just like it’s time to cancel the NFL season and give the Eagles the Super Bowl Trophy right?
Hell, I'm calling it now. 4 sport sweep this year. Flyers and Sixers round it out.Now you’re learning!!!
Fo Fo Fo Fo?Hell, I'm calling it now. 4 sport sweep this year. Flyers and Sixers round it out.
I will add that the Union (you know, that 5th sport thingy) are only two wins away from winning the league. I'll sign up for a clean sweep of five.Hell, I'm calling it now. 4 sport sweep this year. Flyers and Sixers round it out.
Why not?! Join the party!I will add that the Union (you know, that 5th sport thingy) are only two wins away from winning the league. I'll sign up for a clean sweep of five.
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week